good work,nice animation! keep it up!
same 4 me....
The much requested walkthrough for ir/rational. I'm glad enough people are playing it to highlight how all over the place the difficulty curve is!
I've also included the logical symbol form of each argument (however you may find mistakes and changes here and there in those - they're just from my notes).
1. I would like the lights to come on
2. IF I would like the lights to come on THEN I should press the switch
3. THEREFORE I should press the switch
B implies A
1. Many people believe that a perfect God exists
2. IF many people believe that a perfect God exists AND that belief is not in error THEN a perfect God exists
3. IF a perfect God exists THEN he would not allow that belief to be in error
4. Assumption: A perfect God exists
5. THEREFORE The belief is not in error
6. THEREFORE Many people believe that a perfect God exists AND that belief is not in error
7. THEREFORE A perfect God existsA
A n B > C
C > B
Therefore A n B
1. IF I am alive THEN I am breathing oxygen OR the laws of human biology have been broken
2. I am alive AND the laws of human biology havenâEUTMt been broken
3. THEREFORE I am breathing oxygen
A > C u B
A n Â¬B
1. IF Jack OR Jill is ill THEN no one will fetch any water
2. IF Jill has eaten her Weetabix THEN she will not fall ill
3. No one has fetched any water
4. Jill has eaten her Weetabix
5. THEREFORE Jack is ill AND Jill is not ill
A u B > Â¬C
D > Â¬B
1. IF the prime directive is to assess me AND The Machine always follows its prime directive THEN The Machine must assess me
2. IF The Machine releases me THEN it cannot assess me
3. The Machine always follows its prime directive
4. The prime directive is to assess me
5. THEREFORE The Machine must assess me
6. THEREFORE The Machine cannot release me
A n B > C
D > Â¬C If The Machine releases me, then it cannot test me
A The Machine must follow its objective
B The prime directive is to assess me
Therefore C The Machine must assess me
Therefore Â¬D The Machine cannot release me
1. IF there is no evidence that video games are more dangerous than films THEN video games should be treated similarly to films
2. IF video games should be treated similarly to films THEN Australia is wrong to ban 18+ video games
3. IF (Oz Attorney General) Michael Atkinson parks in disabled spaces OR Australia is wrong to ban video games THEN he is a douche
4. There is no evidence that video games are more dangerous than films
5. THEREFORE video games should be treated similarly to film
6. THEREFORE Australia is wrong to ban 18+ rated games
7. THEREFORE Michael Atkinson is a douche
A > B
B > C
D u C > E
1. IF AND ONLY IF The Machine will kill me when it catches me AND there is a good chance I will be caught should I THEN not try to escape
2. EITHER I am an escape artist of worldwide renown OR there is a good chance I will be caught
3. I am not an escape artist of worldwide renown
4. THEREFORE there is a good chance I will be caught
5. IF The Machine kills me when it catches me THEN I will be a very sad bunny AND it will fail its mission to assess me
6. The Machine cannot fail in its mission
7. THEREFORE The Machine will not kill me if it catches me
8. THEREFORE I should try to escape
1. IF The Machine has contradicted itself THEN The Machine is not perfect
2. The Machine thinks smugness is a red herring
3. The Machine thinks smugness is a relevant clue
4. IF The Machine thinks smugness is a relevant clue AND The Machine thinks smugness is a red herring THEN The Machine has contradicted itself
5. THEREFORE The Machine has contradicted itself
6. THEREFORE The Machine is not perfect
A > B
C n D > A
Â¬Î¼ = NOT Î¼
Î¸ Î> Ð¯ = Î¸ AND Ð¯
Î© V â^ = Î© OR â^
Ð- ât' Ð¤ = IF Ð- THEN Ð¤
â*z Î² = THEREFORE Î²
M ât' (G ât' A)
M Î> A ât' Â¬E
O Î> V ât' Â¬E V R
end was about ..... weird ..... just half a star from me...
<"This game is a waste of time, All you do is click anywhere on the screen, and you get an audio that says "congradulations you are the ultimate winner!" plus text that says you win. Don't waste your time with this game." ~ alcatraz239> i may say Alcatraz was right
I would just like to personally thank all of those who took the time to play this piece of crap and even respond! I made this in ten minutes as a joke for a friend the other day and had no idea that it would even make it past judgment. I realize that no effort has been put into this game, but in truth that's not the point. The real point is that we are all winners, because the Lumberjack said so.
Instead you have created a story so .... sweet ....
5 stars for "wild thing" in the game. XD
i don't get it seriously.........................umm mmmmmmmmmm......... sorry?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ........... so "sweet" is your story ........... So innocent love between gays ....
Thank you xD and thanks for palying my game
I am in full agreement with Here4theGamez. Too bad the blonde did not fucked Michael ... That was just perfect ... Losing virginity "live" ... Heh heh heh ... lol 5 of 5 for "innocent" blonde!
;) XD>: D
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.